Market Vendor Agreement
Shreveport West Market7288 Greenwood Rd. Shreveport, LA 71119March 9, 2018 10-7pm and March 10, 2018 11-5pm
1. Vendors will be allowed to begin the set-up process at 7:00 AM.
2. Your canopy, signage, and entire set up must fit within your allotted space. If any of your canopy or materials extends beyond the allotted space then you will be charged for an extra space. Canopies are not required, but recommended.
3. Since the Market is indoors, we suggest each vendor brings a cart or the appropriate man-power to transport materials to their space. Vehicles will not be allowed to drive into the building to unload.
4. No refunds or credits will be given for late arrivals, no shows, equipment malfunctions, or any other reasons.
5. Vendors can pull up to the entrance to drop off their materials, but then they must move their vehicle to the designated vendor parking area before setting up so that other vendors may also unload. Vendors who arrive after 9:00 AM will have to park and transport their equipment and materials from the vendor parking area.
6. Food vendors and food trucks are required to comply with all local/state laws and are required to have all necessary permits and licenses to operate.
7. All vendors are responsible for bringing their own supplies. The Shreveport West Center will not supply tables, chairs, canopies, lighting or any equipment.
8. The market ends at 7pm and “tear down” will commence at 7:15pm. If you sell out early you still need to remain with your booth until 7:15. No canopies will be taken down until after 7:15 pm. No vehicles will be allowed to move within the “drop off” area after 9am or before 7:15 pm. This is a safety issue. We will close at 7pm, but need the extra 15 minutes to allow customers to leave the market area, then you can move vehicles to the “drop off” area for pick up.
9. The Shreveport West Center will provide a room for merchandise storage overnight as there may be other events happening Saturday night. However, should you choose to leave any property or materials in the halls overnight, you agree to not hold the Shreveport West Center, it’s employees, executives, or market staff liable for any damaged or stolen goods.
10. Once you have applied, reserve your spot. You can do this by paying the booth rental fee. Once your payment is in, the spot is yours. There are no refunds or credits for any reason.
11. As a vendor you are required to like / follow the event page on Facebook, invite 10+ friends, and post your work in the event
www.facebook.com/ronatwoodshreveportwestClick “Going” and then SHARE/INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS! Post pictures of your work and what you will be bringing to the market.
Like us on Facebook!
12. We are very excited for the Shreveport West Market and are even more excited to have you as a vendor with us!! Have fun and enjoy!
Shreveport West Marketwww.shreveportwestcenter.com/market
I, on my behalf and/or on behalf of the participant listed below (“participant”), in consideration for my being permitted to engage in the activity specified below (the “Activity”) at the property listed below (the “Shreveport West Center”) do hereby release and forever discharge the owner of the Shreveport West Center, LLC, Ron Atwood Shreveport West Gallery LLC, it’s parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and any other officers, directors, agents, employees, shareholders and assigns (each a “Released Party”) from any and all claims, demands, causes of actions, suits, damages, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and court costs) for any and all personal injuries due to, or death of, any Participant and/or damage or loss of any property of a Participant arising out of, or occurring in connection with, the Activity (each a “Claim”).
I recognize and acknowledge that my participation in the Activity is solely at my own risk. I understand that this Waiver and Release Liability (this “Release”) is absolute as to any Claim which may arise as a result of participation by any Participant in the Activity.
I further agree to abide by all the rules and regulations of the Shreveport West Center and agree that the Activity may be canceled at any time without prior notice or warning. I agree that the Participant will immediately cease participation in the Activity upon request. I am authorized, and have legal capacity, to sign this Release on behalf of, and fully bind, the Participant (including any guardian, heir, executor, administrator or representative of any Participant) to the terms of this Release.
I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS DOCUMENT, INCLUDING THE FACT THAT I AM RELEASING AND WAIVING CERTAIN POTENTIAL RIGHTS HELD BY EACH PARTICIPANT SPECIFIED IN THIS DOCUMENT AND VOLUNTARILY AND FREELY AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH.
Leave this empty:
Signed by Dick Jeffreys
Signed On: January 31, 2019
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Market Vendor Agreement
Agree & Sign